Share this on WhatsApp
Hard Work vs Smart Work
- To reach Success, one should know how to perform a task smartly
- Hard work is also important to complete a task
- Both Smart Work and Hard Work are important to reach success in life
- Smart Work helps us to perform a task in a right way
- Hard Work helps us to perform a task in such a way that results are noticeable
Hard Work vs Smart Work : (Short Essay)
Working towards success needs a lot of planning before executing. Deciding on the right way to perform a task is inevitable. Smart Workers are people who use the right strategy to reach the end point easily. Hard workers are people who get noticed by everyone. In reality, both Smart Work and Hard Work are important to gain popularity in any field. Any person who has proven to be smart would have started his or her career / performed in examinations because of Hard work in the beginning. Hard Work, in fact, gives people more sense of curiosity to taste victory.
Hard Work vs Smart Work : (Brief Essay)
We would have seen people debating in many places – “Does Smart Work leads to Success or Hard Work leads to Success?” It’s a right topic that needs an insight because people get confused on their approach in performing tasks.
Smart Work helps a person complete a task efficiently – more work in less hours with less resources and reduced efforts.
Hard Work, also, helps a person to complete a task successfully – but time consumption will be more and there is no assurance if the task can be completed with less resources. The person who does hard work has to put a lot of efforts to complete a task.
In short, with Hard Work we can complete a task successfully; but in order to gain fame among people and get recognition Smart Work matters a lot. Smart Workers prioritize their tasks, complete the most important ones first and the rest later. This makes their job easy since they can act towards a solution depending on the priority. Smart Work lets you understand the time consume even before performing the task. With a plan on what needs to be done, Smart Workers reach the success pole soon. In a sense, working hard in a smart way will lead to success in any task assigned to us.
So, be it school, college or job we should learn how to complete a task in less time with less resources and at the same time reach end point without flaws. We should continually improve our Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Time Management Skills and many more skills to apply our Smart Work and Hard Work in the right places in the right way at the right time.
Incoming search terms:
- hard work vs smart work wikipedia
- work smart speech for kids
- essay on smart work
- essay on hard work vs smart work
- few lines on smart work
- speech on smartwork vs hardwork
- hard work vs smart work
- smart work essay
- information about hardwork vs smartwork
- smart work and hard work wikipedia
(Visited 1,402 times, 1 visits today)
Smart work Vs. Hard work! Which is the better way of working? People are debating over this topic for years. The old saying ‘hard work gets ahead’, is true to some extent. But simply working hard doesn’t ensure success in long run. Or else people who work all through day and do two jobs would have been richer than a businessman who hardly puts five hours to work.
So, it might be possible that after working so hard you might not be successful completing all tasks effectively. Then what will you do?
This is where working smart can be of your assistance!
1. Why smart work is effective than hard work?
• With hard work, you can complete your tasks, but that won’t ensure that the completed task is unique and worth appreciating or recognition. For instance, a child may study for 10 hours for exam, but if he doesn’t know the right way to write answers, then he might not get expected results.
• Plus, when you work hard, you remain focused on the work you are doing and that results in developing wrong eating habits, lack of sleep and no rest at all. You work hard for one day and the next day you feel low with some health problem. How you are going to put yourself back in line?
• Mental stress, depression and excessive tension are some other problems faced by a person working hard for long hours. After few days you may start to hate your work which you loved before and life will be miserable.
• A very important reason why you should work smartly is because it allows you to explore more. You may work hard to hammer a nail onto wall, but it would smarter to drill it as it will save you more time! Do you still want to work day and night or working less in a smart way is your new mantra?
2. A smart example to help you!
Suppose a man has been assigned a task of cutting trees. He can do that in two ways, working hard and working smart. He can start early without losing time with a saw that isn’t very sharp and keep on cutting trees skillfully. He would probably have to work for hours without rest to make sure that the trees are cut.
Smart work on the other hand would be taking two or three sharp saws to ensure that the saw works faster and he could rest or complete work earlier.