499 Haymond Rocks Road
Bend, OR 97701
Job Objective To obtain a Construction Landscaping Laborer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in monitoring activities within construction area for landscaping
- Excellent knowledge of various machines and tools for landscaping
- Thorough knowledge of safety regulations within construction site
- Ability to comply to written and verbal directions on regular basis
- Ability to plan activities and delegate work
- Familiarity of supervising work for team members
Construction Landscaping Laborer
Littleton Earthworks LLC, Bend, OR
August 2012 – Present
- Operated various hand and power tools for various landscaping construction activities.
- Performed routine maintenance on equipments and managed materials.
- Provided assistance to various plumbing and electrical activities within construction processes.
- Prepared schedule and phases of jobsite prior to the beginning of the project.
- Estimated the cost of every individual project and analysed different perspective.
- Managed and completed projects within required timeframe and budget.
- Ability to perform unloading and handling construction materials
Construction Landscaping Laborer
Blackstone Landscape, inc., Bend, OR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Managed and operated various tools and equipments for construction projects.
- Provided assistance in the construction of fences and walkways.
- Performed preventative maintenance on tools and equipments for various activities.
- Maintained garden beds and lawns and if required planted samplings.
- Utilized and maintained company equipments and related vehicles.
- Scheduled project activities and if required modified it as per requirement.
- Installed plants, sprinkler systems and paver patios as per client requirement.
High School Diploma
Lathrop High School, Fairbanks, AK
Subject : Application for the position of [Job]
Dear Mrs. Brown,
I noticed your advertisement in (name of location/publication etc.) concerning a full time gardener.
I have been working as a gardener for (10) years now and I love what I do. I am looking to change my job location (give an example such as: to be closer to home and to my family so as to cut down on commute time or any other relevant reason you might like to share.).
I have an extensive knowledge of the areas best plants and fauna to use for specific purposes such as landscaping, privacy, wildlife attracting, insect repelling and much more.
Each plant can be used to fulfill your requirements and can successfully be used to both enhance a space while providing a natural barrier to a specific need.
I enjoy being outdoors and believe that with my knowledge and passion for nature, your garden will find that new breath of life hat you have been hoping for.
I am devoted to my job and passion, keep a fully organized schedule for planting and nursing new plants while always taking care to rotate the species in order to keep the soil fresh and full of nutrients.
Concerning the use of pesticides. I use only natural products such as (list what you wish here for more information) and only use a non-organic/natural product if it is deemed truly necessary, such as an infestation of (example). In these cases, I will revert to stronger chemicals but as a general rule, I do my best to treat any problems naturally first.
I am aware that there is a slight elevation in costs when using natural products and this is factored into my costs. I hope that you too would be able to see the benefits of using these natural products over the chemical versions, for the benefit of our planet but more importantly on you, your family and the land and nature surrounding your property.
I believe a face-to-face meeting would be so much better, where we may be able to discuss your requirements further.
Looking forward to meeting you,
(Your name & Telephone number)