MBA thesis topics on leadership: 15 best suggestions
There are plenty of MBA thesis topics that you can complete in a short period of time if you wanted to and the best way is to have a proven strategy that can work for you. You’ll see that by doing this you can get a huge advantage other all of the rest of the classmates around you. So here are 15 potential topics that you can get started with today:
- What are the ideal qualities to have in a great leader?
- What qualities will be visible in a leader that is not fit for purpose?
- What can be done to ensure that a leader does not get too power hungry?
- What are the best motivational techniques that a leader can use?
- Give 5 different case studies of leaders doing a good job of leading their people?
- Is it important for all countries to have a great leader?
- What is the role of a great leader in a basketball team?
- Are there some team sports where a great leader is not required?
- What can be done to ensure that the quality of the leader does not diminish with increased power?
- What software can be used to train a leader?
- What checks must a leader undergo to get their position?
- Give 3 examples of great leader leading their countries
- Give 3 case studies of leaders not doing their job
- Explain how a leader who is well trained can still not get the job done well
- What type of leader is required in an office setting?
As you can gather from the range of titles above there is a lot of options available when doing a topic based on leadership. With so much degree of creative you should not put it to waste and come up with the kind of title that sparks an interest in you. Perhaps there is a title that you can relate to from persona experience. For example, you might have had the experience of being a leader in charge of a certain group of people. If so then take advantage of that in order to bring your project to life in a positive way.
Leadership Qualities That You Must Include in What Makes a Great Leader Essay
The definition of good leadership may vary from one country to the next, but there are 11 main things that must appear in each definition of good leadership.
- Unique style of leadership – there are many different styles that a good leader can use therefore good leadership is not restricted to any particular style.
- A leader has to be prepared to lead – Leadership has to be a conscious choice. Each decision must be deliberate and well-thought through. Good leaders hardly ever rely on luck alone.
- You can only be a leader when others are ready to follow you – the title itself says it all; leadership cannot exist without a following.
- People and relationships are more important to a leader than the routine tasks – since you expect people to follow you, it only makes sense to have the same people as your main priority.
- Good leaders set a clear vision – as stated earlier, good leadership is intentional. A leader should be able to paint for his/her followers a clear picture of their destination.
- Communication is essential – you have to communicate constantly and accurately; your followers need to know where they are going and how they will get there.
- After describing the destination, you have to deliver – good leadership produces desirable results.
- Manage your drive and energy – always have some reserve energy for when things go wrong. Being able to manage your energy also means knowing your limits.
- Always trust your gut – some may take this to mean that one must be impulsive. A good leader trusts not only his instincts but also thinks things through.
- Finally, a good leader accepts and learns from his/ her mistakes – it is impossible for any one person to be perfect. Good leadership involves acknowledging and bearing responsibility for mistakes.
In one way or the other, your essay describing good leadership must incorporate these qualities in a manner that answers your thesis. Now that you know some of the most important qualities of a good leader, you must be wondering which structure your essay will take.
A Five-Step Process for Writing Expository What Makes a Great Leader Essay
Because you will be asked to describe a good leader, you might settle on an expository essay structure. Here are five steps you will follow while writing this essay:
In this initial stage, you will brainstorm for an appropriate topic for your essay as well as the main ideas you will discuss. In addition to this, you will research while making notes and later draft an outline which will organize this information in a logical sequence.
Here you will have a few considerations to make. Your introduction should have a clear topic sentence as well as a strong thesis that will drive your body paragraphs. While the thesis should not give a specific opinion, it must have a manageable scope according to your topic.
Each body paragraph must also have one main point as well as supporting evidence. The conclusion must emphasize your thesis and should not contain any new information
At this point you will be able to review your content, making sure there are no errors in wording and grammar while also having in mind that for expository essays, you must always write in third person. This is because you are discussing a phenomenon and not recounting personal experiences.
An expository essay must be clear and concise, but it should also engage the reader in a lively manner. Have someone else read your essay to give it a new perspective.
- Prepare your final version.
Having incorporated all the changes listed, you are now ready to write the final version of your essay.
Writing an expository essay is a necessary skill to have. Feel free to use this simple guide when writing an expository what makes a great leader essay.
Ask a question