Here I shall persuade you that sport is an important part of life and one that would severely damage our country if it were removed. I explain how competition is important because of the many functions it serves within our country and our community.
Sport offers competition without violence
This is true for most sports, although there are a few sports where violence is expected such as hockey. Otherwise sport is about matching physical fitness and wit with other participants. That is one of the great things about sport and is why it is an important part of life and our society.
Sport can bring people together
It brings together teams of people who would not have usually been seen together. This includes people in teams and includes people who go to watch sports. Teams tend to have supporters that are there together as a big group supporting what they love. Sport is able to bring people together which is why it is important within our lives.
Sport makes people feel as if they belong
Some people may be socially awkward and have no friends, but if they have a little sporting ability then they will be made welcome in sports. Even if they have no friends they will not be picked last in a team, they will be made to feel like part of the group.
Sport encourages good health
It is a great motivator and has people going out and taking exercise. It is something that even makes spectators want to get into shape. It is quite common for more people to join gyms and start taking more exercise when big sporting events exist.
Sport has been around as long as homo-sapians have
All types of sport are important to us because they have been around since humans first started to walk upright. They are a deep part of our competitive and playful base instincts. It is no coincidence that infant animals play with each other and compete. It is because such behavior is genetically programmed into them. The same is true of humans and we may enjoy such activities because we have sports.
Sports are a good thing because they help to stop violence and help people come together in harmony. Sports help us to release our competitive urges and help us get more exercise. Sport is a great motivator for people to get into shape and is also a business that generates millions for our country. Sport provides a lot of jobs for people and the elements within sport such as competition, exercise and working as a team have been around for a long time. Sport embodies the ideas of friendly competition and may work on a very healthy team basis. Joining a group so that the group may complete a task or a goal is a very good thing for humans as humans are pack animals. It helps to build interpersonal bonds and often has elements of wish fulfillment within, not to mention elements of camaraderie.
Creating A Winning Cause And Effect Essay On Violence In Sports
Some sport events end poorly because someone does not behave with sportsmanship. Sometimes, nerves get out of control and it has serious consequences, especially when it happens when practising sports. Despite the possible punishments, violence is not vanished from sports nowadays.
- - Disciplinary measures against violence in sports. It is advisable to start your article by stating the current measures that are applied to sportsmen who act aggressively in a competition. In the past few years, disciplinary measures have been increased in order to diminish the presence of violence in any sport, especially in the most popular ones.
- - Exemplary sanctions. You could include information about some extraordinary cases in recent Sport History. From time to time, people lose the nerves way too much and someone else gets hurt. You could make a short list including some of the most controversial cases in your country.
- - People should live in peace. Violence is present in sport events because it is not vanished from our society. People haven’t learnt how to live in peace yet. The only effective measure to deal with this situation is providing a good education that encloses the most important values for our society.
- - There is no room for aggression. It is not a matter of physical harm, exclusively. Psychological abuse is more frequent than physical violence in different situations. No matter what sort of aggression, it should never be allowed.
- - Cause and Effect. So, someone teases you and you answer with aggression. How is that solving anything?
He/she will not tease me again – you could argue. The problem is that both of you could get hurt. In fact, the victim of the aggression is not the only one who gets hurt in the process. When you are practising any sport, you wish to be the winner but sometimes you will lose. You should not only be prepared for winning as much as you should be for losing from time to time.
- - If you are being defeated, violence makes it worse. People usually loses their nerves when they are about to lose. It is a consequence of their frustration which needs to be expelled in some manner. However, bashing the opponent is not the correct answer. It just makes you lose without honour.
The first step is to understand why violence is a problem: it only causes damage.